Data interoperability addresses the ability of systems and services that create, exchange and consume data to have clear, shared expectations for the contents, context and meaning of that data.
ADC provides a platform to enable movement, sharing, discovery, and analysis of agri-food research data
This ecosystem supports:
- Data quality improvements guided by FAIR principles
- Harmonized data governance to reduce the friction of data flow
- Support for analytics including improving machine-actionable data
- Help researchers meet data requirements of various stakeholders
- Governance of the ecosystem to ensure long-term sustainability and community buy-in